- Approach someone with a win-win- meaning its collaborative, & you were sure to nurture these decisions, its cooperative & there is respect between each other
- Accept people for who they are. Rather than enforcing change, wishing they were better, or different
Be forgiving, be patient, cut the person some slack
He wrote “actually setting goals for yourself will be the most adult thing you will ever do. You get to set an objective and follow through. Every decision you make will only be for that goal you want to accomplish. You will build strength in yourself rather than question your decisions. On the other hand, a New years goal is just a stepping stone, its a question of what will you change for that year. While an “ adult goal “ pertains to lifetime changes.”
While she reads his messages she looks up at herself in the mirror questioning all her life decisions, raising her eye brow to herself.Read More
Theres no such thing as being comfortable, you’re comfort zone no longer exists. In fact being uncomfortable is a new challenge for yourself every single day. Speaking in front of 30 people, will get easier.
NOT GOING TO EVENTS BECAUSE YOU’RE AN INTROVERT IS NOT AN OPTION ANYMORE.
You become more responsible, without realizing it just comes natural.Read More
Grow a time to plan on whats important
Grow a Demanding for more of yourself
Grow a load of values for yourself
Grow an imagination like the one you once had as a childRead More
- You give yourself another choice, to be open.
- You give yourself trust, you trust you’re emotions and thoughts as you let go of trying to be someone you’re not.
- Pretending no longer exists.